Thursday, September 13, 2012

Here's What I Think...About Bad Pet Owners

I promise that my NEXT post will be a lot more fun! Don't read this one if your a BAD PET OWNER!! You WILL hate my guts!!

Sometimes PET OWNERS are just the WORST kind of PEOPLE!!!
Take CARE of your PETS.

There's a special place in HELL for people who mistreat, or IGNORE the animals that they have WILINGLY taken responsibility for!!!

..."Awwwww that PUPPY IS SO CUTE", "I JUST HAVE TO TAKE IT HOME WITH Me" "I WANT MY DOG TO HAVE JUST ONE LITTER OF PUPPIES", WHAT EVER!!

"I'll LOVE IT FOREVER" doesn't mean until it pees on your floor or eats your shoes. THATS WHAT PUPPIES DO. Then they grow up and aren't CUTE LITTLE PUPPIES. They become ADULT DOGS THAT STILL DESERVE YOUR LOVE AND RESPECT! You promised....

Unfortunately, I see THIS kind of "LOVE" EVERY DAY! Shame on you if this applies to you. If it doesn't, pass this message on.

Just sayin' (can ya' tell I'm really MAD?????)
See More

22 hours ago via iPhone · · Like · · Share

No comments:

Post a Comment